- Outlets: 1
Haze machines, or haze generators (commonly referred to as hazers), are special effect machines similar to fog machines, designed to produce an unobtrusive, homogeneous clouds suspended in the air intended primarily to make light beams visible or create a subtle diffusion. Unlike theatrical fog, which is typically intended to be dense and/or opaque, haze is generally very light and subtle. These properties allows a venue to be filled with haze prior to or during an event without creating an overtly distracting cloud. Haze typically has a substantially longer persistence ("hang time") than conventional theatrical fog. While conventional fog will hang in the air for several minutes, a haze effect filling the same volume of space can last upwards of an hour to several hours or more, depending on the size of the venue and the amount of ventilation.
This Hazer is the Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2, which is a water-based haze machine with true continuous output. It features adjustable blower output speeds and directions to get the haze where you need it. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before automatically shutting down when empty. Control is via DMX or a wired, remote.
* Water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
* Runs continuously and never stops to reheat so the haze is always ready to go
* Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable via stand-alone operation (no controller needed)
* User-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it is needed
* Low-fluid indicator automatically tuns off the machine when the tank is empty
* Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
* 2 DMX channels
* Remote Length: 15 fteet ( 4.6 meters)
* Heat-up Time: 5 minute
* Output: 1,200 cfm
* Fluid consumption: 21 ml/minute
* Power/Current: 120 V, 60 Hz, 504 W, 4.1 A
* AC power: 115V/60Hz